First Mow Results!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Thanks for all the help about the lime I will let you know what the results were of the soil.

Okay guys, here are a few Pictures

Haven't seen grass that good since my Acapulco gold days! :-D

Nick Prochilo said:
Hey Larry, I assume thats your daughter in the pics. Cute kid...must take after your wife!

Thanks Nick, but honestly she looks just like dad! She's just way cuter!

Hey Larry,

Nice lookin lawn and child :-D
How many beers does it take cut that acre of land?
or do you ride & gulp?

Cheers :drinkers:

Steve McMurtry said:
Hey Larry,

Nice lookin lawn and child :-D
How many beers does it take cut that acre of land?
or do you ride & gulp?

Steve,
Two beers for the front and two for the back!

TexLaw said:
Larry,

I don't know what you're whining about. That's one great looking yard! I wish I could get mine in shape like that, but the previous owners neglected it like a red-headed stepchild. It's a lot of work cleaning it up.

TL

Tex,
Thanks Tex, it's taken me a couple years to get the yard into shape. Our previous owners were the same as yours, they didn't much care.

Mid-season form Larry, great lookin' lawn, good cut job. What kind of mower do you have?

Seeing that no one talks about "Q" here, perhaps we could start a lawn mowing BB. :lmao:

I put down the first round of Scotts with Halts last night...I hope that works...guess I need to get my lawn in shape for SS2005 :D

Bruce B said:
Mid-season form Larry, great lookin' lawn, good cut job. What kind of mower do you have?

Seeing that no one talks about "Q" here, perhaps we could start a lawn mowing BB. :lmao:

Thanks Bruce. I have an 18HP, 6 Speed Craftsman LT1000 with a 42" deck. Paid less that $1K for it. Very basic lawn tractor, the only thing I don't like about it is it doesn't have a cup holder for my beer!

Larry,
Go to your local Marine store, I'm sure they would have the perfect match! :-D It would even sway back and forth with the bumps :D

Steve McMurtry said:
Larry,
Go to your local Marine store, I'm sure they would have the perfect match! :-D It would even sway back and forth with the bumps :D

Steve that is a fantastic idea! I'll let you know what I find!

Quit your bitchin' WoodWhiner!

I'm just kidding you bro! I live in a white trash neighborhood where nobody takes care of their lawn, so I don't have to either!! I'm having my daughter's grad party over at my bro in laws house where they do care for their lawns and he doesn't want me to bring my pit because I "might get some grease on the driveway, or smush his lawn......" Get real. It's concrete and grass! Woody

Woodman said:
I'm just kidding you bro! I live in a white trash neighborhood where nobody takes care of their lawn, so I don't have to either!! I'm having my daughter's grad party over at my bro in laws house where they do care for their lawns and he doesn't want me to bring my pit because I "might get some grease on the driveway, or smush his lawn......" Get real. It's concrete and grass! Woody

I know you're kidding! I'm not weak! ;-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom