BBQ BOOK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Forkin Pork

Senior Cook
Anyone out there have any comments about that book called
Competition Secrets by Chatham Artillery BBQ Team
Thinkin on buying it :?: :roll:
Northsmoke

I have a copy. Some good stuff. Bummer is they update every once in a while, but I think you have to buy again. VERY specific info on how to cook. Anything specific you would like to know?

I got a few books but I think like the fella say..there is so much info floating around out in cyber space a person really don't need to buy none.
Now there is one exception to this rule. It is called "Playing Chicken to Win" written by uncle bigwheel himself. Its free and comes by email. Only twenty bucks to cover the shipping and handling. Let me know. Got some good testimonials on it and never had anybody want their money back..at least up to the present:)

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
I got a few books but I think like the fella say..there is so much info floating around out in cyber space a person really don't need to buy none.
Now there is one exception to this rule. It is called "Playing Chicken to Win" written by uncle bigwheel himself. Its free and comes by email. Only twenty bucks to cover the shipping and handling. Let me know. Got some good testimonials on it and never had anybody want their money back..at least up to the present:)

bigwheel

Jeff, the check is in the mail. Now go by the mail box and stand. :LOL:
I have seen Competition Secrets by Chatham Artillery BBQ Team. Don't think I would spend the dough on it, but that's just me.

Ok that does it. Sounds like the orders are fixing to come pouring in at any moment. I am gonna be sitting out by the mailbox in the lawn chair.
I will be in between two car motors. Helps break the wind ya know? Thanks.

bigwheel

Yeppers fraid so:) I think it the magnetic field set up twixt them two car engines...tugs on the gut gasses and such thangs. Sorta like the moon and tides etc. Just guessing on this of course. I only went to 6th grade. I wish we had a fireman on here who know for sure.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom