The first step is... admitting you have a problem.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Sounds good....once the neigbors taste the food you go from being considered nuts to eccentric...like a great artist....

The only thing that makes your neighnbors think your nuts is when you are taking pictures of a wsm in 5* weather! :LOL: I had a similar situation last night but I had to have a staggered butt start since the 4 butts ranged in weight from 6 1/2 to 10 pounds. Wind started blowing like a hurricane around 3:00 this morning but I was too lazy to get up and check. WSM temp down to 175 when I got up at 7:00 and checked it. With that wind it burnt a good chunk of the kingsford up. Relaoded and went back to bed! Pics to follow later in another thread.

You didn't get the bark...cuz you foiled the butt :cry: That recipe will make enough for the butt....BTW the butt looks great. U still have enough time to make up a batch of ABT's to go with the PP...........jsut something to consider :D

Griff said:
Ah, more members of the Frozen Few.

Griff
Griff I might have to steal that saying....I was thinking about having a yearly cook with some people from the area.......that is if you don't sue me for copy right infg :D

wittdog said:
Griff said:

Griff
Griff I might have to steal that saying....I was thinking about having a yearly cook with some people from the area.......that is if you don't sue me for copy right infg :D

Help yourself.

Griff

ScottyDaQ said:
Griff said:

Griff

Ribs a cooking here...Had to take a torch and the hair dryer to get the WSM charcoal grate free from the ice which was holding it tight. :evil:
And.................. :?

kjs,

Great job. The bark will be better if you don't foil. I also only take my butt to 195 degrees then double wrap (or rewrap if I foiled) in foil and wrap a towel around that and place it in a dry cooler (igloo) for a minimum of an hour before pulling. It will stay hot alot longer than that but the hour lets the juices settle back into the meat.

Again a job well done.

john pen said:
[quote="Green Hornet":2b53afze]Problem....whats the problem again :?:
There's no problem here...kinda cloudy, but about 65* :twisted:

11 days....[/quote:2b53afze]
Did you get yer passport? ;)
The border patrol is waiting for you!
Where ya headed?

Back
Top Bottom