4 degrees..brisket cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Its 4 degrees out...WSM is sitting at 225 grate temp...12 lb bisket is about half way done...sitting at 160...gonna sleep for a few hours..figuring it should be done 8ish..I love my WSM..

Vents are wide open and its holding temp nice.no wind break or blanket, however Ive got a line on a turnout coat ( fire coat ) for my next cook...Keepin the charcol basket full and checking the temp every few hours...

Pics to follow...

And to think some European morons nominated Al Gore for the Nobel Peace prize for his work on Global Warming! Now that's NUTS!

Hell John if I figured it would be to cold for you to cook...I would have come up the the boarder and cooked with you in this cold...my brisket could have waited another day....

Why do I think that we are going to hear about Stoli and jello shot's being the reason he didn't take any pics of the brisket..... :roll:

Long nite last night..Sampled the jello and the beer into the weee hours..anyway..Heres the pics

Before...

After...

And my biggest bbq fan with a hand and mouth full of brisket

Also have the chicken bacon brown sugar things, abt's, strawberrys dipped in chocolate (some also with almonds) and of course jello shots..

Everything is packed and were heading out...Hope you'all have a good superbowl !!

John after seeing those pics you my friend are a gourmet in disguise!!! Very nice looking grub!!! Good work, you're gonna make alot of people happy!!!

Back
Top Bottom