Buford comes alive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
It’s 25* and we got 6 inches of snow…A young mans heart turns to thoughts of firing up old Buford….2 Griff loafs and a couple of Cajun Chicken Breasts….a whole lotta lump and some Pecan wood….Canadian Bacon smoking in the lectric smokehouse in the garage mix of apple, hickory and maple…..Smoke in the front and smoke in the Back…I’m kicking myself I wanted to take a homemade Polish Sausage fattie out of the freezer but I forgot
A fine day to Q

Buford comes alive

Old Buford is a tank…cooking hotter today…shooting for 300 on the grate…there is a 25* difference between the grate and the dome…

The chicken is getting smoked for a taco casarole (sp) thats made in a crockpot for later in the week...might have to have some for lunch today as well.......After I get D from school....I have a six pack of Guiness Extra Stout that is just calling out to me...

Hmmmm...free beer and free food..I hear a road trip to West Seneca calling my name !!

I love a capacolla sandwich on fresh Itialian bread with mayo and a toamto slice....

Naw Scotty, that's why I fire up the (gasp) LP bbq. On a serious note, the ECB gets a work out in the winter. Those things are so crazy anyway it's fun to play with a unstable cooker and stay warm at the same time.Plus it helps melt the snow. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom