R2D2 has landed.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
.... at my house :D

HI, my name is Gary.. and I am a WSM owner.... I don't know why... its just that all my buddys had one.. and well.. i guess I had to have one too.. I know you aren't supposed to give in to peer pressure.. but, ya know.. it just gives ya this high, like ya know.. like eatin all that good Q.. i knew it would be addictive... but... I just had to try it...

.... this thing better work as good as you guys say it does....

Welcome to the club Gary, we'll send along instructions on the secret handshake. OK, so let's fire that puppy up!

Sorry guys.. I am keeping my Lang... I am afraid the WSM wont hold 250 lbs of pork. or 3 cases of ribs...

This should give me more flexability to experiment without firing up that big cooker. I am excited about giving it a first run.. cept I doubt it will be this weekend. we'll see...

Congrats Gary! One WSM won't hold all that meat, but if you buy 2 or 3 more, you'll be set! You can cook a case of butts on 2 WSM's BTW.

Congrats Gary, your going to love it. After listening to the guys rave about it for a year I finally shot the lock off my wallet and bought one.
Should've done it a year ago.
Good luck ;)

Gary in VA said:
Sorry guys.. I am keeping my Lang... I am afraid the WSM wont hold 250 lbs of pork. or 3 cases of ribs...

This should give me more flexability to experiment without firing up that big cooker. I am excited about giving it a first run.. cept I doubt it will be this weekend. we'll see...

Just bought 4 butts from Harris Teeter for .99lb. Plan on firing up the WSM on thursday or friday. If you want, let me know and I will bring ya a few for yours. ;)

brian j said:
Puff said:
Congrats Gary, your going to love it. After listening to the guys rave about it for a year I finally shot the lock off my wallet and bought one.
Should've done it a year ago.
Good luck ;)
your wallet or the wife's? ;)

well.. the wife ordered it for my birthday... but who do you think is gonna pay for it in the long run.... ??? her response.. "well, you were going to buy one anyway" :roll:

Sounds like a great wife to me. I got one of them bullets and they are awesome for the money. I bet you are going to like how it holds after you figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom