ABTs and Burritos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cleglue

Head Chef
I made some ABTs today and heated up frozen BBQ butt and made some burritos for supper. I made ABTs last weekend and was craving more today.

Rib picture gone

Bryan,

I thought I deleted the ribs out before creating the link. Those were from Friday a week ago. Thanks. I'll go delete that picture.

Larry,

A few months back I got the idea of burritos from you. I had never thought of making them from left over BBQ. Thanks.

Finney said:
DATsBBQ said:
speedtrap said:
Ok this is going to sound like a rookie question but what do you stuff the peppers with?

ABT stands for Atomic Buffalo Turds. Take it from there :LOL:

That's not what he asked. :roll: Unless you mean that you stuff yours with buffalo sh1t. :shock:

When I get to NC, I'll take you out for a beer and we can shoot the Buffalo S##$! :D 8)

Finney said:
speedtrap said:
Ok this is going to sound like a rookie question but what do you stuff the peppers with?

Cream cheese, BBQ pork, and sprinkle with rub... wrap with bacon. ;)

But... you can really do anything. Your imagination is the limit.

Don't forget the spritz of honey!

DATsBBQ said:
Finney said:
DATsBBQ said:
speedtrap said:

ABT stands for Atomic Buffalo Turds. Take it from there :LOL:

That's not what he asked. :roll: Unless you mean that you stuff yours with buffalo sh1t. :shock:

When I get to NC, I'll take you out for a beer and we can shoot the Buffalo S##$! :D 8)

I'm always up for beer. ;)

Back
Top Bottom