Who's cooking this weekend...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Who is cooking this weekend?
I'm making jerky and my wife is making kidney pudding.....next weekend I'm doing some BB. What's everone else doing?

I'm thinking "Lean Cooks" this weekend. Planning on injecting and smoking a turkey one day. My wife wants RSC and I'm craving more grilled tuna. So that should about do the weekend!

No cooking this weekend for me.... gotta attend my Grandmothers 100th birthday celebration....

She drove till she was 91

Good luck on your jerky.... guessing it's the "apple" recipe you posted?

Smokey_Joe said:
No cooking this weekend for me.... gotta attend my Grandmothers 100th birthday celebration.... I kinda agree she needs something kinda special to happen.....

She drove till she was 91

Good luck on your jerky.... guessing it's the "apple" recipe you posted?

That's Witt's famous "Apple/Crab" jerky!

I'll be cooking two pork butts and a whole turkey breast tomorrow.

Started my diet on Tuesday so I need lots of protein. I'm doing the BBQ 4-U Atkins diet! :D

Dave,

Ill be using the Stumps this weekend. Might be using a FEC 100 next weekend!

I'm going to try and do some pulled pork sandwiches with a low carb soft taco shell and pulled pork topped with creamy coleslaw (will use Splenda for sugar substitute).

I'll be making a big batch of barbecue sauce up using tomato puree as the base instead of ketchup.

For lunch I've been eating smoked turkey caeser salad. So far, so good!

Tacos tonight, tomorrow who knows and sunday have no clue. Have a dining room table and china cabinet being delivered today so I gotta do that

I want to give the WSM a good long run Sunday. Prolly butts. On my way to Sams to see what I can find.

Kale dinner tonight with all the trimmings at my inlaws. Tomorrow I'm trying jerky for the first time. Probably get some fish to try and keep pace with Larry for Sunday. Maybe some chicken on the kettle tomorrow.

Bryan S said:
80% ground beef is over priced for some reason here @ $2.29-$2.49 lb. Had a box of Bubba oinion burgers in the freezer so made them. Put the #9 Griswold on the side burner and fried up some Baby Bellas in butter. Put a 1/2 lb. of bacon on the CI griddle that i put in where the smoker box and the 1/2 grate used to be on the Sumitt Gold D and slowly fried that up. Threw on the Bubba's and let the flames fly. When everything was done i put the bacon top of the burger then the Bellas and then the American cheese. They were pretty darn good for a frozen burger. Also deep fried some onion rings and shoestring fries in peanut oil. Nice meal, everyone liked it alot. :D Pretty low fat. :P

Bryan, when your cooking those low calorie meals like that, why don't you invite Larry over!

I'm doing a few thank you picnic shoulders and some split chickens for a friend of mine that helped save me about $2000 in labor for maintenance on my wife's car. It's amazing how much needs to be done to a Honda at 100,000 miles. But hey, now I don't have to worry about it for another 100,000 miles. Other than the typicl minor stuff!

Tim

Back
Top Bottom