NFL Playoffs Set

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddog27

Sous Chef
So here are the teams that made the playoffs:

AFC

New England
N.Y. Jets
Baltimore
Indianapolis
San Diego
Kansas City

NFC

Philadelphia
Dallas
N.Y. Giants
Chicago
New Orleans
Seattle

So what are your predictions on which two teams will make it to the Superbowl? Also who will win the Superbowl?

What I want to see is Seattle and San Diego with Seattle prevailing. More likely, Chicago and Indy.

Griff

No contest! It's gonna be the best running game in the leage vs. the best defense in the league! And I hope that dwarf Daniel Snyder realizes the mistake he made when he let Schottenheimer go!

San Diego 17
Chicago 10

Larry Wolfe said:
No contest! It's gonna be the best running game in the leage vs. the best defense in the league! And I hope that dwarf Daniel Snyder realizes the mistake he made when he let Schottenheimer go!

San Diego 17
Chicago 10

Little person...

I'd like to see the Indy defense try and stop Larry Johnson tomorrow.....Indy has beaten the Chiefs the last 2 playoff games....I say 3rd time's a charm....don't be surprised to see the Chiefs eliminate the Colts

brian j said:
indy is on the ropes having loss so many cames near the end of the season.

san diego 28
new orleans 7

I hate to agree with your pick but I agree, San Diego v New Orleans with San Diego choking like they always do. Marty always choked when he coached us here, he continues to choke in San Diego.....

SteerCrazy said:
I'd like to see the Indy defense try and stop Larry Johnson tomorrow.....Indy has beaten the Chiefs the last 2 playoff games....I say 3rd time's a charm....don't be surprised to see the Chiefs eliminate the Colts

I agree. The only way Indy has a chance is if a fluke Defense shows up and if Peyton Manning throws for 7 touchdowns. They have no run defense. It's really a shame for Manning, just like Marino. Two of the best QB's to ever play the game, but will never make it to a Super Bowl because of their supporting team.

Larry Wolfe said:
SteerCrazy said:

I agree. The only way Indy has a chance is if a fluke Defense shows up and if Peyton Manning throws for 7 touchdowns. They have no run defense. It's really a shame for Manning, just like Marino. Two of the best QB's to ever play the game, but will never make it to a Super Bowl because of their supporting team.

And this ain't the Chiefs of past with their sucky defense.....I think it's gonna be a good game...

SteerCrazy said:
Larry Wolfe said:
SteerCrazy said:

And this ain't the Chiefs of past with their sucky defense.....I think it's gonna be a good game...

Chiefs 45
Indy 38

One thing's for sure...

Won't be the Redskins!!! ;)

Cowboys might beat Seattle but that's it. Then it will be if Parcells comes back for another year. I say yes...he's close and needs a few more pieces and to get rid of a wide receiver. I hate that bastard. Every pick that Jerry Jones has his fingers in personally is a bust. Eddie George, Owens, Vanderjegt to name a few. But...he owns the team.

My pick is San Diego vs Eagles

San Diego 34
Eagles 17

Close til the half to keep you interested then SD pulls away as the ad money drops...it's a business, it's a business, it's a business. ;)

ddog27 said:
So here are the teams that made the playoffs:

AFC

New England
N.Y. Jets
Baltimore
Indianapolis
San Diego
Kansas City

NFC

Philadelphia
Dallas
N.Y. Giants
Chicago
New Orleans
Seattle

So what are your predictions on which two teams will make it to the Superbowl? Also who will win the Superbowl?

San Diego 31, Chicago 17

I don't know.
confused-smiley-013.gif

--John 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom