NEW PODCAST..."Dr. BBQ" Ray Lampe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
The newest podcast is now posted. Check it out in the BBQ 4 U Show section.

I will be anxious to hear your thoughts on how this podcast sounds as it is the first one I have done with the new gear!

PODCAST SECTION

Great! Thanks.

I'm downloading it via iTunes right now. I'll listen as soon as it's done.

Go to the front page by clicking on the logo on the upper left
corner of this page. Click on the podcasts button.

That was a great interview. Ray is personable, doesn't shy away from
any questions, gives real answers, and sounds very willing to share
information. I highly urge everyone to listen to it. The man has an
even keel and a keen eye.

It was good. I learned that the Dr is a regular guy like me trying to make a living doing it right. When I say that I mean make a living throwing some fun in the mix, not that I make a living BBQing.

Sounds like a fun class he has too.
Carry on.

Greg Rempe said:
The newest podcast is now posted. Check it out in the BBQ 4 U Show section.

I will be anxious to hear your thoughts on how this podcast sounds as it is the first one I have done with the new gear!

Nice pod cast I enjoied it very much , must have missed the notice to send questions in ahh well!!!

I've got a question Ray. How would you describe the differences between KC style and Memphis style BBQ sauces. Specifically what makes a Memphis style sauce Memphis?

Thanks man, Zilla

zilla said:
I've got a question Ray. How would you describe the differences between KC style and Memphis style BBQ sauces. Specifically what makes a Memphis style sauce Memphis?

Thanks man, Zilla

I've eaten all over KC and pretty far into Memphis and I don't see any one sauce or even general taste being attached to the whole city. They're all unique. I think all this classifying is for writers who don't actually go to the places.

I thought it was a great interview Greg. I still wish you would have asked him if he would sing my book. :cry:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I thought it was a great interview Greg. I still wish you would have asked him if he would sing my book. :cry:

I guess I could, but I'm not a very good singer.

Back
Top Bottom