Christmas eve

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Just got back from my folks and mass.....We were in charge of appatizers. I made a shrimp / crab dip...Cream cheese, chives, fresh dill, worst and hot sauce, crab and shrimp...topped with cheese and baked till brown....

Jean made these...sausage/ pepperone (the last of Witts), cheese, olives, roasted peppers, onions....

also had shrimp and a cheese tray...

My Dad made sausage with peppers, onions, my sausage, tomatoes and potatoes served with crusty sausage rolls...

Opened some presents and headed back to the table for ice cream and a ton of christmas cookies...bed time now...up at four to fire up the wsm for ribs and sausage for brunch...

Dang this is wild. Just got back from Mass myself. Apparently the only time Catholics go to church is on Easter and Christmas. Course I was there only trying to direct traffic. Whuts up with that?

bigwheel

Just got through cleaning up the grease from the dutch oven deep fry orgy last night! James Brown dead? Merry Christmas! I Feel Good!

bigwheel said:
Dang this is wild. Just got back from Mass myself. Apparently the only time Catholics go to church is on Easter and Christmas. Course I was there only trying to direct traffic. Whuts up with that?

bigwheel
Some catholics dont' even do the xmass and easter thing anymore :oops:

Well that looks scrumptious.

I attend mass almost every week. However Christmas Mass is soo beautiful.

We also had the pleasure of the Bishop officiate at ours this year.

We went to a friend of ours Episcopil church (she is actually my departments chaplin)...it was pretty cool and very laid back compared to the catholic service Im used to...

bigwheel said:

bigwheel

I go to mass every sunday including holy days of obligation....and yes some people (catholics) dont attend christmas or easter mass anymore....oh well, sucks for them

Back
Top Bottom