Well, it happened again. LARRY IS OVER 7K

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DATsBBQ

Head Chef
Guess I'll have to post 50 a day to get close.

Now Everyone, it's official. Larry's done gone over 7,000. Post count ain't suppose to count for squat, that's what they say. Well I say for someone to devote that many keystrokes, well the 7K is a milestone.

That's a lot of knowledge and a lot hawked product (but I hear it's good). Congrats and keep up the good work.

Now if he could only get over that Romo Fixation :D

PS (when I get to 7K, someone give me a pill :shock: )

I ain't doing 8Ks!

Anyhow :roll:
Larry, I respect your advice, your attitude, and you!
Thanks for the trip bud ;)
Merry Christmas :D

Thanks guys! I gotta admit, probably 50% (some will argue more) of my post count is joking around, product hawking and arguments with you know who in the good ole days. But the other 50% are posts that I try to share my knowledge of BBQ and cooking with others from my own experiences or from what I have learned from one of you guys or just another BBQ'er over the years.

I love this board and the group of people that make it up! You guys are the best group I could ever ask to be a part of. I consider myself lucky because I've made some truly good friends on this board. Some I've met and compete with, others I haven't met but I consider them my friends and I think they do me as well.

I've enjoyed every post I've made with the exception of about 100 of them that were parts of bitter arguements wth you know who. Thanks guys for letting me be a part of this board!!

Uhmmm.....who would that "you know who" be? Congratulations Larry. Hey being that your so busy posting here, I'll bet you haven't even noticed that there is a special holiday offer on Wolfe rub going on as we speak! :twisted:

Nick Prochilo said:
Uhmmm.....who would that "you know who" be? Congratulations Larry. Hey being that your so busy posting here, I'll bet you haven't even noticed that there is a special holiday offer on Wolfe rub going on as we speak! :twisted:

What is this Holiday Special you speak of??

Nick Prochilo said:
Please tell me this special doesn't run through the New Year :roll:

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Please tell me this special doesn't run through the New Year :roll:

Okay, it doesn't run through the new year. Feel better now? ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom