New to BBQ-4-U

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome Mich (elob),

You're from the TXBBQrub forum aren't ya?
Glad you're here. Bunch of WSM-ers here (as well as those that think they need more).

Don't worry about what you're cooking on here. Cappie has a WSM and something he rigged up that doesn't even cook real BBQ. :LOL: :badgrin: :LOL: :badgrin:

Everybody and everytype of cooker are welcome here. :p

Michelob said:
Howdy, Capt'n! Thanks and glad to be here! What the hell am I gonna do with two forums! :? :? Wife thinks I'm crazy with one now! :-D :-D They just don't get it do they?

My divorce started this way.... :grin:

Chris Finney said:
Welcome Mich (elob),

You're from the TXBBQrub forum aren't ya?
Glad you're here. Bunch of WSM-ers here (as well as those that think they need more).

Don't worry about what you're cooking on here. Cappie has a WSM and something he rigged up that doesn't even cook real BBQ. :LOL: :badgrin: :LOL: :badgrin:

Everybody and everytype of cooker are welcome here. :p
:smt044

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":34v6sgb1]
Michelob said:
Howdy, Capt'n! Thanks and glad to be here! What the hell am I gonna do with two forums! :? :? Wife thinks I'm crazy with one now! :-D :-D They just don't get it do they?

The forums you were looking at showed lots of meat... but not BBQ. :grin:[/quote:34v6sgb1]

So you quit posting, eh? I know how to get your ass back here!
You can't stand to miss a good cat fight! What a punk!

;-) :badgrin: :D :D

Captain Morgan said:

;-) :badgrin: :D :D
Damn! Capt's on a roll today!! :badgrin: :LOL: :badgrin: :LOL:

Have anything to do with the "mistress" you mentioned the other day??? :D :D :-D

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Chris Finney":126kk0a7][quote="Captain Morgan":126kk0a7]
Michelob said:

The forums you were looking at showed lots of meat... but not BBQ. :grin:[/quote:126kk0a7]

So you quit posting, eh? I know how to get your ass back here!

;-) :badgrin: :D :D[/quote:126kk0a7]

I didn't say I was going to quit posting bitch. I just said I had an addiction problem.
I've got a problem drinking too... but that doesn't mean I'm going to quit...

Chris Finney said:
Niagara River Smoker":r9fc3a9n]Have anything to do with the "mistress" you mentioned the other day??? :biggrin: :biggrin: :-D[/quote] [quote=Captain Morgan]well that's good.....what's this mistress stuff? Pics?[/quote] ???? :?[/quote:r9fc3a9n] [url="http://www.myfreebulletinboard.com/f2/bbq4u-post-11484.html#11484 said:
http://www.myfreebulletinboard.com/f2/b ... html#11484[/url]

Back
Top Bottom