D-dog's BBQ Rubs Pre-Grand Opening Sale!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddog27

Sous Chef
I am so close to having my rub business up and running on all cylinders. The labels for my bottles will be completed in a few weeks. My website is under construction. While I am waiting for those to be completed I have several boxes of rub that has been bottled by the co-packer. I was thinking that rather than wait I should sell some of these bottles of rub. Since I have not paid the expense of the labels and other stuff yet I can sell these bottles of rub cheaper now than I will be able to later. Right now I have bottles of Original rub and Maple rub. For the next few weeks I will sell two 8.5 ounce bottles for $11.00. This price does not include shipping.

You will be able to order two bottles of original or two bottles of maple or if you want to mix and match you can order one bottle of original and one bottle of maple. As long as you order at least two bottles of rub. I am very excited to be able to offer this special. If you are interested please PM or email me. Give me what you want to order and where you would like it sent. I will then send you a Pay Pal invoice for payment. Thank you for your interest in my rubs!

ddog you may want to investigate Google Checkout. It is as safe as Paypal but the sellers fees are lower.

Good Luck to you!!!!

Puff PP is easy just go to their site and they will walk you through. Basically it saves the seller the time and expense of setting up Merchant accounts with Visa MC and American Express etc.

You can hook up your CC and your banking info with PP to pay a seller directly through them. It is secure and fast.

additionally they offer some buyer protection. However it is still advisable to go through your credit card and pay as most have additional coverage.

Diva Q said:
ddog you may want to investigate Google Checkout. It is as safe as Paypal but the sellers fees are lower.

Good Luck to you!!!!

Puff PP is easy just go to their site and they will walk you through. Basically it saves the seller the time and expense of setting up Merchant accounts with Visa MC and American Express etc.

You can hook up your CC and your banking info with PP to pay a seller directly through them. It is secure and fast.

additionally they offer some buyer protection. However it is still advisable to go through your credit card and pay as most have additional coverage.
Very prudent advice. :) [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

Damn, I had to work up in Fairbanks and couldn't concentrate on the aurora thing. Finney slipped #7000 in while I was working.

Griff

Griff said:
Damn, I had to work up in Fairbanks and couldn't concentrate on the aurora thing. Finney slipped #7000 in while I was working.

Griff
He said the guy from the West coast was gonna' fix you :shock:

Thanks for all the well wishes! I am going to check out that Google Checkout and see what it is all about.

ddog

Who did you get to produce your labels and (if you dont mind me asking) what did they charge you? I am a start-up too.

Gator

gator said:
ddog

Who did you get to produce your labels and (if you dont mind me asking) what did they charge you? I am a start-up too.

Gator

Send me a PM and I will tell you about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom