Turkey Fry pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce B

Master Chef
ZBQ,

Good looking bird!! Your fryer has the digital control and mine does not. I must have one of the earlier models.

If you filtered the oil, you should be able to get 3 or 4 uses out of it without any problem.

Did you have to buy that 12/3 cord or did you have one?

ZBQ said:
Not sure what to do about the link. It works for me. I am using Netscape. Maybe that has something to do with it. :? :roll: Mabey Greg can work some of his magic? :D

Bruce, I had the cord already. Got it at Lowes. Yellow Jacket brand name. Has a little light in the female end that lights up when you plug it in.

Hope everyone can see the pics. Thanks for the compliments guys. :D :D

Boy wouldn't that come in handy. :LOL: :LOL:

ZBQ said:
Not sure what to do about the link. It works for me. I am using Netscape. Maybe that has something to do with it. :? :roll: Mabey Greg can work some of his magic? :D

Bruce, I had the cord already. Got it at Lowes. Yellow Jacket brand name. Has a little light in the female end that lights up when you plug it in.

You're looking at them after you're signed in. That link will only work for you. Look for the "Share photos" part and use that link.

brian j said:
[quote="Bruce B":13nmcxel]
ZBQ said:

Boy wouldn't that come in handy. :LOL: :LOL:
i don't know what your problem is bruece... my wife lites up when i plug it in. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:13nmcxel]

That light is from the flashlight she has to use to find "it." :shock: :LOL: :shock: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom