HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Triple dittos on Happy Thanksgiving to all. Now despite all the liberal rewriting of History to make it seem mo PC...let us remember the roots of the Holiday. It was a day of being thankul to God for the Pilgrims for having been delivered out of the hand of the heatnern savage peeples which was indigenous to the area. Now the liberals try to say it was a day for the Pilgrims to thank the injuns. Whut a crock huh?

bigwheel

Happy Thanksgiving!

Uncle Al, I lifted that 22 lb turkey into the oven, does that mean I can eat that whole thing and then some? OMG, I'd be miserable for days on end. LOL

bigwheel said:
Triple dittos on Happy Thanksgiving to all. Now despite all the liberal rewriting of History to make it seem mo PC...let us remember the roots of the Holiday. It was a day of being thankul to God for the Pilgrims for having been delivered out of the hand of the heatnern savage peeples which was indigenous to the area. Now the liberals try to say it was a day for the Pilgrims to thank the injuns. Whut a crock huh?

bigwheel

Well...........I know them engines was NOT thankful to see them Euro Trash puritans a-comin! ;)

allie said:
Happy Thanksgiving!

Uncle Al, I lifted that 22 lb turkey into the oven, does that mean I can eat that whole thing and then some? OMG, I'd be miserable for days on end. LOL

Allie,

First you have to eat the 22 lb. bird then we'll see if you can lift it !!! ;)

Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom