Petunia has a new home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Had to get her out of the weather for cooking. Built this the other day. Still have to get the gravel in place next week and finish the trim and painting.

Awesome! Boy, when I saw that title I was thinking, WTH? He went from talking about building her a shelter to selling her? LOL Great job, Bill!

Dang that looks just like the house the Senor Warden inhabits in the backyard. Not sure she like the carport thing..might block her view or something. I have been toying with the idear of getting a coupla them minature goats to live back there where I dont have to mow and weed eat etc. Whutcha think? Thanks.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Dang that looks just like the house the Senor Warden inhabits in the backyard. Not sure she like the carport thing..might block her view or something. I have been toying with the idear of getting a coupla them minature goats to live back there where I dont have to mow and weed eat etc. Whutcha think? Thanks.

bigwheel

Two go into the thicket and 10 come out. :shock:

Welll I dont want no boy goats. I dont know how them two nannies is gonna be able to multiply themselves. Now if it be any comfort to ya I was in the raise rabbits for fun and profit hobby for a while. I could not force them to multiply. Had one litter and the mama ate em cept for one she couldnt find which was squished under her piece o wood deal. Went ahead and fed that one to the pig. Guess a person could say my animul husbandry skills aint too good huh?

bigwheel

Bill, that's a couple of good looking smokers, what are they?

It makes it nice when you can get the cookers under a roof. Here is my setup out back, right to left, Smokin Tex, Traeger, and a Weber gasser.

img_72109_0_90d2a722552ade64b4109f952e4e6513.jpg

img_72109_1_a183199938ed515f10ce31e8e3463930.jpg

img_72109_2_46f64385fa58b82789d83513fe964e19.jpg

Thats sweet John.

Both of my cookers are home made. The one on the left is a 4 burner gasser and the other is an offset that I made last year. Half the fun is making them, the other half is eating the food from them. ;)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Thats sweet John.

Both of my cookers are home made. The one on the left is a 4 burner gasser and the other is an offset that I made last year. Half the fun is making them, the other half is eating the food from them. ;)

Nice job on the cookers. If it's a 50-50 thing you can have the making them half, I'll take the food half. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom