Bean Soup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Soaked a bag of Northern Beans last night and have my ham hocks and onion, celery and carrots sauteing now. Perfect day for a nice bowl of hot soup while watching football! Also have some chicken thighs I deboned and cut into strips and marinading in a caribbean jerk sauce for skewers too.

Man do I love beans. No soup here, just northern or navy beans
with any kind of pork, a vinegar pepper sauce, and either cornbread
or hushpuppies. I can eat pounds of it. Cheap, hearty, filling, delicious.
It just may be the perfect meal.

Here we go! Soups done and very tasty!! If it were snowing and the Redskins won, it would have tasted even better!!

Larry that is some good looking soup. Your right about the skins. At least Campbell looked good. SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR

JWJR40 said:
Larry that is some good looking soup. Your right about the skins. At least Campbell looked good. SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR
Soup looks great, Larry. We had chili (made with canned pintos). I like to have a bean meal once a week.

My wife is wondering who Danny will hire to be our coach next year. :shock:

--John 8)

JWJR40 said:

:roll: That's what we say each year....here's to hopin... [smilie=pope.gif]

Damn!!
First off, Larry that bean soup looked great!
Second off, Finnsoupster ,that pulled pork and pinto looked great!!

Dang. Now Larry and Finney have dueling bean soups, as if the battle of the rubs wasn't enough. They both look good guys.

Griff

Griff said:
Dang. Now Larry and Finney have dueling bean soups, as if the battle of the rubs wasn't enough. They both look good guys.

Griff
God only knows what's next............ :shock:

White beans do to not require soaking. Dont try it with black eyed peas neither. Does your blushing bride ever allow you to watch the food channel on TV? Thanks. Might help if you promise to skip Rachel Ray. She is purty hot.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom