Ford Oldest Living President

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the eary 80's my aunt walked right up to Mr. Ford and gave him a hug in an airport gift shop. She paid no attention at all to the three guys with there fingers in ther ears.

I just watched from afar.

No one was taken down.

My mom (a Democrat) took me to see Ford in Charlotte when he
was stumping in 75 against Carter (I guess)...anyway, I was about
11 years old, and there was a roped off section, and we crowded in
with everyone. I couldn't see anything, and my mom said "Here he
comes!" so I stuck my hand out and someone shook it.

I've never been the same.

Captain Morgan said:
My mom (a Democrat) took me to see Ford in Charlotte when he
was stumping in 75 against Carter (I guess)...anyway, I was about
11 years old, and there was a roped off section, and we crowded in
with everyone. I couldn't see anything, and my mom said "Here he
comes!" so I stuck my hand out and someone shook it.

I've never been the same.[/quote]

That's because that wasn't a hand you were shaking! :LOL:

Ford?

I have a letter he wrote to me on his Presidential letterhead, seal and all.

It was for Drug Prevention Programs I provided many years ago as an Eagle Scout like he was.

He is a good man.

Smoke On!!!!!

I did an event where he spoke in the 80's. The secret service detail jokingly stated to us that they didnt even want a paitined line between his entrance and the lectern, he might really trip.

cflatt said:
I did an event where he spoke in the 80's. The secret service detail jokingly stated to us that they didnt even want a paitined line between his entrance and the lectern, he might really trip.

Now that's funny!!!!! [smilie=a_rolling.gif]

He drove down the highway in front of my house when I was kid. Top down on the car :shock: My Mom has a pic of it.

brian j said:
wow. you guys must have really liked ford. i got nothing against him, but isn't he the guy who asked to be re-elected as president when he'd never been elected president? :LOL:

That must have been where Bush got the idea. [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Bruce B said:
[quote="brian j":33d7jp1s]wow. you guys must have really liked ford. i got nothing against him, but isn't he the guy who asked to be re-elected as president when he'd never been elected president? :LOL:

That must have been where Bush got the idea. [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif][/quote:33d7jp1s]

:ROFL :ROFL :ROFL [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Back
Top Bottom