Lectric Grinder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Finally got a chance to use my new toy, an electric grinder from The Sausage Maker Inc. http://www.sausagemaker.com/index.asp?P ... ategory=30
It’s the small grinder that goes for 99$

I was happy with the way it worked…much nicer than using my Kitchen Aid attachment….and better results…

We finished putting the rest of the slim jim meat into casings, made 10lbs of pepperoni…much of witch will be pepperoni sticks and some were made into sandwich pepperoni…we also made 5lbs of maple breakfast sausage witch I will partially cook in the smoker so that they will be brown and serve sausages…

Do look like a nice one. Had the honor of trying to use one of them KA mixers for a year or so. No doubt you be in much better shape with a dedicated grinder.

bigwheel

Pigs it came with 3 plates...fine medium and course....I can get the sizes it you want...I also bought a #8 plate for making the fresh sausage.

ScottyDaQ said:
Looks pretty sweet! Not a bad price either. I love that catalog.
Scotty...there store is 15min from my house....I think I'm one of their best customers :oops: I love going in there...last time I picked up one of those gun injectors for 1/2 price...Nick what are you going to make with your grinder...when you can open it :P

wittdog said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Looks pretty sweet! Not a bad price either. I love that catalog.
Scotty...there store is 15min from my house....I think I'm one of their best customers :oops: I love going in there...last time I picked up one of those gun injectors for 1/2 price...Nick what are you going to make with your grinder...when you can open it :P

My first project will either be, polish sausage (my moms a pollack), italian sausage ( my dads italian) or bratwurst (my wifes a k r a u t).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom