Beer drinkers, we have a problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
That shouldn't affect the beer (?) that most of you guys drink. LOL

They might SHOW some hops to most of the domestic beers.

Yeah, but it might affect our Pacific Northwest microbrews, especially the IPAs.

Griff

Griff said:
Finney said:
That shouldn't affect the beer (?) that most of you guys drink. LOL

They might SHOW some hops to most of the domestic beers.

Yeah, but it might affect our Pacific Northwest microbrews, especially the IPAs.

Griff
I just looked closely at your picture for the first time -- I believe that's MY .44 showing at the top of your waders! :eek:

--John 8)

Unity said:
I just looked closely at your picture for the first time -- I believe that's MY .44 showing at the top of your waders! :eek:

--John 8)

A pistol as fine as that one deserves to get out once in a while.

Griff

Griff said:
Unity said:

--John 8)
A pistol as fine as that one deserves to get out once in a while.

Griff
Agreed -- I was just amazed it took me so long to notice it! :oops:

--John 8)

Please lets take a moment to consider the loss of those hops...they were never given the chance to reach there full potentional....

mrgrumpy said:
Based on an industry official's estimate of the quantity of hops in the warehouse, the loss could amount to $3.5 million to $4 million. The impact on brewers and beer prices was unclear early Tuesday.

Well this is Thursday, think all the breweries have had a chance to figure up how much they will be able to raise their prices to compensate for that???? If the gas companies can do it, they will try it too.......

Bill
Now your making me grummpy

Unity said:
Puff said:
To hell with the damn gun!! What about the beer??????
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ;)
I quit drinking. All I've got left for reckless pleasure are fatty foods, motorcycles and guns. ;)

--John 8)
:LOL: Then your doing OK John 8)
Hope that ride you had the other day was a good one ;)

I am heartbroken. I love hops from that area of Washington State. I use my fair share of Chinnok Hops in my homebrews...better stock up. :(

"Beer is proof that the good Lord loves us...and he wants us all to be happy"
Ben Franklin

Back
Top Bottom