Thank you to the pens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
I like to send a big thank you out to the Pens for making a special detour my way to drop off a monster cooler and a camp stove……I know they had a lot to do today and we appreciate them stopping and dropping ….It was nice for John to bring something instead of leaving with the contents of my freezer :D ….I hope he doesn’t expect me to fill that bit cooler up for him…. :P

wittdog said:
I like to send a big thank you out to the Pens for making a special detour my way to drop off a monster cooler and a camp stove……I know they had a lot to do today and we appreciate them stopping and dropping ….It was nice for John to bring something instead of leaving with the contents of my freezer :D ….I hope he doesn’t expect me to fill that bit cooler up for him…. :P

No prob..our pleasure....but I just assumed if you drop off an empty cooler.....

john pen said:
wittdog said:

No prob..our pleasure....but I just assumed if you drop off an empty cooler.....
It will come back clean ;)

Back
Top Bottom