Man, I need a shower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
This sucks. I just got back from my parents house and,,,,,,,,,,,,,, okay, I admit it. I stole thier bottle of Wolfe Rub. Its not as bad as it may seem. You see, my mom's sister is in town from MI this week and she, my mom, wanted me to make brisket and ribs for her, my aunts 70th birthday pary next weekend.

Okay, so I go to Sams and pick up the ribs BUT dont have enough Wolfe Rub to do the cook. So, I stole my dads bottle of WR. I feel guilty. But I have a need, like a "junkie" Wolfe Rub. HOW IN THE H E double tooth pick CAN I FIX RIBS WITHOUT WOLFE RUB. I dont think so!

Sorry, I will post pics later. Right now, I just,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,need a shower.

I hope you at least dumped it into a plastic baggie and left the empty bottle so they would be scratching their heads for a good while not remembering when they used the last of it.

technique

ya gotta have techinique....

then tell them what ya did over Thanksgiving dinner and watch them both clobber you with drumsticks...makes for fun dinner conversation!

Smokey_Joe said:
I hope you at least dumped it into a plastic baggie and left the empty bottle so they would be scratching their heads for a good while not remembering when they used the last of it.

technique

then tell them what ya did over Thanksgiving dinner and watch them both clobber you with drumsticks...makes for fun dinner conversation!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Smokey_Joe said:

technique

Now that's funny.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
This sucks. I just got back from my parents house and,,,,,,,,,,,,,, okay, I admit it. I stole thier bottle of Wolfe Rub.

Bill , Bil , Bill , you stole from your elderly parents , man you must have it bad , LOL. I mean I know Wolfe Rub is great but bro we really need to talk. Hey if I run out and need it fast I can make it , my wife bought enough stuff so we could if need be !!

cflatt said:
20 would be a good start. Those smaller ones run out too fast around here. :D

I used three bottles (small) on the ribs today. Well, I did use some in my BBQ sauce too ;) .

Bill The Grill Guy said:
cflatt said:

I used three bottles (small) on the ribs today. Well, I did use some in my BBQ sauce too ;) .

He does have a 18oz size ya know...that's only 2oz short of the 20oz you want.

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":19qyg50r]
cflatt said:

He does have a 18oz size ya know...that's only 4oz short of the 20oz you want.[/quote:19qyg50r] [smilie=a_hrm.gif]

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":10rzfxyf][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":10rzfxyf]
cflatt said:

He does have a 18oz size ya know...that's only 4oz short of the 20oz you want.[/quote:10rzfxyf] [smilie=a_hrm.gif][/quote:10rzfxyf]

LOL, I edited it......

[quote="Captain Morgan":11clcrqm][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":11clcrqm][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":11clcrqm]
cflatt said:

He does have a 18oz size ya know...that's only 4oz short of the 20oz you want.[/quote:11clcrqm] [smilie=a_hrm.gif][/quote:11clcrqm]

LOL, I edited it......[/quote:11clcrqm]

Umm......... I think you meant the 1 lb bags! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":295s9twf][quote="Captain Morgan":295s9twf][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":295s9twf][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":295s9twf]
cflatt said:

He does have a 18oz size ya know...that's only 4oz short of the 20oz you want.[/quote:295s9twf] [smilie=a_hrm.gif][/quote:295s9twf]

LOL, I edited it......[/quote:295s9twf]

Umm......... I think you meant the 1 lb bags! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif][/quote:295s9twf]

Yeah, 16oz, 18oz, whatever. 16oz in a pound. I had that originally but changed it to 18oz. That's why I initially said 4oz short of 20oz..... [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] done with the math

[quote="Larry Wolfe":1jsaivls][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":1jsaivls][quote="Captain Morgan":1jsaivls][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":1jsaivls][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1jsaivls]
cflatt said:

He does have a 18oz size ya know...that's only 4oz short of the 20oz you want.[/quote:1jsaivls] [smilie=a_hrm.gif][/quote:1jsaivls]

LOL, I edited it......[/quote:1jsaivls]

Umm......... I think you meant the 1 lb bags! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif][/quote:1jsaivls]

Yeah, 16oz, 18oz, whatever. 16oz in a pound. I had that originally but changed it to 18oz. That's why I initially said 4oz short of 20oz..... [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] done with the math[/quote:1jsaivls]

LOL, I knew what ya meant!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom