Hapy Birthday Allie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
146228690_36b5e97fe5_m.jpg

Happy Birthday!......hope it's a SMOKIN' good time!!!

Don't take any RIBing from your friends.....

I made a cake for my sister in-law a few weeks back shaped like a giant BBQ'd chicken leg...frosted it a pale yellow and even made chocolate lines across it for grill marks, darkened up some strawberry syrup(with chocolate syrup) and poured it all around one side of dish like BBQ sauce.

Maybe someone will make you a brisket with candles!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Oh Smokey do you have a pic of it? That sounds awesome! My kids have decided they are baking a cake after school today and will decorate it. This is gonna be very interesting! I am making beef and noodles for supper and some veggies to go with it. Les is working and kids are in school so celebrating will have to wait. No clue what the rest of the weekend will entail!

Thank you all very much!!

[smilie=a_party.gif] [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] [smilie=drink.gif] [smilie=drink.gif]

Finney said:
Helen_Paradise said:
Happy Birthday Girlie!
What happened to "Ya old fart"? :?

Yeah, I was debating that one...
Definition of an Ol' Fart=any male older than me...

Finney... Happy BELATED Birthday ya ol' fart!!! Just in case you felt left out this year.

Ok Allie..can't believe you been keeping this momentous event such a secret!! Happy Birthday to you. Have you had a Birthday spanking yet? Can you say..Spank me uncle bigwheel I been a bad birthday girl? Let me know.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom