BBQ seasonings on Whaaaat???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
Ok.. I have done it.. I have to admit it...

Last night... I put Wolfe Rub on.... Popcorn...

was purdy good...

actually I try alot of BBQ seasonings on popcorn.. who else does this???

Gary in VA said:

was purdy good...

I like that pour over cheddar popcorn because I want my arteries to clog up even faster even though i'm only 31. Might have to try the wolfe popcorn

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
[quote="Gary in VA":2pwfn9v4]Ok.. I have done it.. I have to admit it...

was purdy good...

I like that pour over cheddar popcorn because I want my arteries to clog up even faster even though i'm only 31. Might have to try the wolfe popcorn[/quote:2pwfn9v4]

Try Scotty's Nuts with Wolfe Rub, they're mighty tasty!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":2chskcrf][quote="Gary in VA":2chskcrf]Ok.. I have done it.. I have to admit it...

was purdy good...

I like that pour over cheddar popcorn because I want my arteries to clog up even faster even though i'm only 31. Might have to try the wolfe popcorn[/quote:2chskcrf]

Try Scotty's Nuts with Wolfe Rub, they're mighty tasty![/quote:2chskcrf]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You guys are some sick monkeys!! Here's what I was talking about!

Scotty’s Roasted Nuts(Scott Greenia)

4 Cups - Un-salted nuts
4 TBS - Butter
4 TBS - Wolfe Rub

Put nuts and butter in a microwavable bowl and cook for 90 seconds. Stir to coat nuts with melted butter and cook for an additional 90 seconds. Evenly spread nuts onto a cookie sheet and cook in a 300 degree oven until they begin to sizzle. Cook for approximately 10-15 minutes until nice and golden. Turn the oven off, remove the nuts and sprinkle lightly with Wolfe Rub and place back in the warm oven for 15 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack, then sprinkle on 1 more tablespoon of Wolfe Rub.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":1rusi2cg][quote="Gary in VA":1rusi2cg]Ok.. I have done it.. I have to admit it...

was purdy good...

I like that pour over cheddar popcorn because I want my arteries to clog up even faster even though i'm only 31. Might have to try the wolfe popcorn[/quote:1rusi2cg]

Try Scotty's Nuts with Wolfe Rub, they're mighty tasty![/quote:1rusi2cg]

You rubbed his nuts?????
1.gif

I'll say this.........I tried the recipe Bruce posted and they were very tasty ;)
Guy's get your head out of the gutter and try 'em ;)

Puff said:
I'll say this.........I tried the recipe Bruce posted and they were very tasty ;)
Guy's get your head out of the gutter and try 'em ;)

Hey, my head likes it here in the gutter. It's where all my friends hang out.

Griff

Gary in VA said:

was purdy good...

I only use Wolfe Rub who needs plain old salt when you got that!!!!!

Nick Prochilo said:
Hey Chris, how come Larry never rubbed your nuts?

I'm hooked on Scotty's nuts, I'm very committed on Scotty's nuts, they're the only nuts for me!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1mtlpvct]Hey Chris, how come Larry never rubbed your nuts?

I'm hooked on Scotty's nuts, I'm very committed on Scotty's nuts, they're the only nuts for me![/quote:1mtlpvct]

9.gif

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1rjs4z1i][quote="Nick Prochilo":1rjs4z1i]Hey Chris, how come Larry never rubbed your nuts?

I'm hooked on Scotty's nuts, I'm very committed on Scotty's nuts, they're the only nuts for me![/quote:1rjs4z1i]

9.gif
[/quote:1rjs4z1i]

You're shocked at me?? You're the one with a hose in your ass!! [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1echrq0e][quote="Larry Wolfe":1echrq0e][quote="Nick Prochilo":1echrq0e]Hey Chris, how come Larry never rubbed your nuts?

I'm hooked on Scotty's nuts, I'm very committed on Scotty's nuts, they're the only nuts for me![/quote:1echrq0e]

9.gif
[/quote:1echrq0e]

You're shocked at me?? You're the one with a hose in your ass!! [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif][/quote:1echrq0e]

7.gif

I needed this thread after the night I had a work...Thanks guys....sounds like scottys nuts and my sausage would be a winning combo... :P

Back
Top Bottom