Spares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Got two fresh racks of spares from the local grocery store for $1.99lb. At the last minute my wife asked I just put salt and pepper on one rack. So one's got Wolfe Rub Original and the other plain salt and pepper. Second time I'm having a temperature issue with this bag of charcoal, it just won't get hot. Oh well, this is the last bit of the bag.

Ribs turned out very good. I'm actually pretty impressed with the salt and pepper /no sauce ribs.

Looks good larry!! I have been wanting to try salt and pepper on a butt and brisket.

Chris

You're killing me! I'm on a "no solid foods and drink a gallon of this foul-tasting stuff" diet in preparation for an internal exam tomorrow, and I haven't eaten real food since yesterday. Looking at those ribs... I want to lick the monitor screen.
[smilie=a_blue.gif]

Ribs look great Larry. What's that you are cooking along with the spares?

I know where mrgrumpy gets his name from now. Not being able to eat ribs and looking at the pics on this board would make me grumpy too. :LOL:

Cliff H. said:
Ribs look great Larry. What's that you are cooking along with the spares?

I know where mrgrumpy gets his name from now. Not being able to eat ribs and looking at the pics on this board would make me grumpy too. :LOL:

Cliff I trimmed the ribs St. Louis style, the pieces are whats cooking next to the ribs. Good little "riblets" for snacking!

chris1237 said:
Looks good larry!! I have been wanting to try salt and pepper on a butt and brisket.

Chris

Chris, I do my brisketts with salt, pepper and garlic only ! I love the flavor of beef..

Good looking spares !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom