As we sober up....what's cooking this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At a minimum...chicken thighs on the grill...had snow overnight but not to much...maybe "SHE" comes down from the attic to stay this weekend! :D

I miss being outside doing the bbq and grill thing! :( :(

Nothing for me this weekend...

GMUSSER, I'd cook them all together..Put the butts over the brisket. 8)

nice, Buce. I was hopin' to get my Hobo today, but now it looks like it will come monday.....How's it look, pretty well made?

Brian, I was just talking with Bruce and he's gonna email you the total...

Here are 2 links to TVWB about the rotis...I think the deadline for ordering has passed though..Not sure..

Link 1

Link 2

Not much Q for me for a while, I'm in Montreal on contract. Life came a calling. I have a furnished apartment on a monthly basis.

I made beef tostadas tonight in a sour cream reduction with shallots, fresh basil, cilantro and habanero, cumin, white pepper and hickory smoked salt. Served with fresh guacamole and Herdez salsa. They were good but not as good as the shrimp tostadas I did the same way a few days ago. Tomorrow I will probably make marinara for the week.

going home next weekend and the wife is going to pick up some butts from the packing plant, I will probably fire them up Friday night

Great pic Raine

Y'all have fun with your cooks

Brian H said:
Strami run in full swing. WSM is nuzzling in to comfort zone. My NUTemps are pissing me off, but thats another thread. Just glad I kept the analog one in place for backup.

Mine are doing the same to me! Just ordered the thermopen and I ordered the other thermometer that can use an oven probe. I ordered 3 probes for it so I can just keep pluging them into the unit. We'll see how that works!

Back
Top Bottom