gator on ebay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doesn't that price seem a little low to you for a less than 1 year old Gator Pit of that size?

A little more then 4 days left to go.... I'm sure it will increase drastically.

Unfortunately people have found a way around paying extra E-Bay charges with reserve prices etc...if they don't reach the price they desire, they'll just end auction early and remove item for sale.

Again unfortunately it's a loophole that E-Bay hasn't caught up with. I was bitten recently by this new illegal fad selling technique on a 31 Ford coupe.... I was high bidder till the last 4 hours and POOF! it was ended and removed. I contacted seller and he sent me a nasty e-mail saying "did you really expect me to sell my car for only $13,000...????" I fowarded the e-mail to E-Bay and they said they are working on the issue and can't police every aspect. I seen the car listed at least 2 more different times afterwards and ended early each time.

Not saying this is what this individual is doing with this Gator...(Gawd I hope not)... but buyers beware to the new and ever changing E-Bays less then honest people. Things like a good smoker/cooker I think you could safely start auction at $1.00 and be sure to get what it's honestly worth... good things carry and bring good prices. You get what you pay for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom