NE Ohio Flooding?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
How are our Lake County and surrounding area residents doing? anything get close to Rempe, Wood, etc.? Flooding really sucks. Hope all is well with you guys and your families that live in that area. Never would have thought the Grand would come up that much. Chagrin is even worse because i think it's more residential if I'm not mistaken. I know my aunt lives really close to it in Willoughby. Good luck!!! [-o< [-o< [-o<

The rain razed hell here the past few days, I'm going to walk down to the park and see how the water fall is doing, the creek is high ( no damn good for fishing ) I have never seen the creek this high in summer in my life! I'll take a few pics.

We're pretty tough! Had some troubles at work but nothing here. I am nowhere near any rivers! Now if Lake Erie starts rising, I'm in trouble!

I thik if Lake Erie starts rising we're all in trouble. Although, it would cut down the travel time to the best fishery in the world.

Mentor was just awarded the 58th best city in America (with a pop. under 300,000) in which to live by some group or another!

Finney said:
Woodman said:
Mentor was just awarded the 58th best city in America (with a pop. under 300,000) in which to live by some group or another!
Was that before... or after the floods? :)
:grin: I don't think the floods have stopped yet :eek:

Uncle Bubba said:
I thik if Lake Erie starts rising we're all in trouble. Although, it would cut down the travel time to the best fishery in the world.

You are thik! :grin: You think'n Erie could rise and flood all of Canada?,don't believe there's that much water in that little lake. =D> Remember back when lake ontario fisherman wouldn't eat anything out of lake Erie. :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom