BBQ-4-U NCAA Bracket Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian tried sending you my email had a little trouble. Please pm me if you didn't receive it.

Brian H said:
The following people should have just received emails with invitations.
Chris Finn
ROB O
Jeff E
Greg R.
Niagara Man
Please feedback that it worked.

If any others want in, I need your email address.

Brian, did you mean Glenn R above and not me...I didn't say I wanted in...just checking!

Got mine ~ Thanks Brian...Jeff, mine came in my Yahoo inbox..Go figure.....

Brian H said:
He'll be okay.

Glenn R has now been invited to play. (I just figured out Glenn and Greg have the same last name). LMAO! Im slow I guess????????

Anyone else? Send me your email.
Not that they're cousins... :p

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Chris Finney":2bkhn4yn]Greg is soooo touchy...
You don't include him... he gets upset.
You do include him... he gets upset.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

$$%%&&*^*^&&### yourself Finney! :-D[/quote:2bkhn4yn]

That's not very nice language from someone that replace curse words with grammer school substitutes. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Brian H said:
Thanks Jeff.
I use this for fantasy baseball so it never asked me. Struck me odd when Bill mentioned it.
Created a login and it worked fine...I had apparently tried to create a login with an already used name the 1st time which added to the confussion...Thanks guys! :)

You are close but the 1 or 14 is how many games they are expected to win so Utah st should win 14 games, Illinois only 1. Oh by the way Jeff, do you want to raise the bet. :-D

Brian, my email is now open to the public. I didnt realize it wasnt. Sorry, but I can play now.

Jeff E said:
[ Maybe Arizona will misunderestimate them (a Karl Malone saying).

:badgrin:

NC State Wolfie (under Valvano) Charles Shackleford..."I can go to the left or to the right...I'm amphibious."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom