Countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
T-Minus 47:46:33, vehice undergoing final inspection, packing has officially begun, adult beverage run necessary today.

The sky is clear here at the pad, temperature is 79, and the wind is calm.

All systems GO.

Would have to be on the hottest weekend of the year....oh well, that's what they make cold beer for.

I don't know...I'm a little concerned about the Northern Coalition on this
board meeting up with the Southern Alliance. Could be trouble.

Captain Morgan said:
I don't know...I'm a little concerned about the Northern Coalition on this

Afraid you'll lose..........................................................again? :grin:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":flpfcf52]I don't know...I'm a little concerned about the Northern Coalition on this

Afraid you'll lose..........................................................again? :grin:[/quote:flpfcf52]

Well... I WAS looking forward to meeting you. :)

Bruce B said:
T-Minus 47:46:33, vehice undergoing final inspection, packing has officially begun, adult beverage run necessary today.

The sky is clear here at the pad, temperature is 79, and the wind is calm.

All systems GO.

Bill's like those Geeks waiting for a Star Wars movie, he's camping out in Gary's yard already.

WHINES! You are the guys doin the whining, jeesh after 140 years you'd think maybe by gones be by gones, but NO. Grudge carryin', Dixie cry baby.

Show some of that Southern spirit and get your a$$ up to Virginia and help the boys out.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Captain Morgan said:
A very clever plan. But not quite clever enough. Gary, Bill, just send
me pictures of where you bury them.

:lmao:

We actually have to bury them??? :eek: thats alot of extra work. #-o

I was figuring on composting them in the compost pile.

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2jwvv3h5]That's it...I'm coming...just to kick Bruce's ass.

Woo Hoo!!! Cappie's commin... He said so.. there is proof... Finally getting him out of Myrtle Beach!! =D>[/quote:2jwvv3h5]
Calm down Gary
I can show you several other instances on the board where he said he was venturing out of MB. No ones seen proof of it yet.

Back
Top Bottom