He flippin Nuked it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
weekender_soap_box_lead_203x152.jpg

I went to an Italian place and ordered a piece of stuffed pizza with chicken parma. He put it on a paper plate and put it in the G.D. microwave. WTF. They have these two beutiful pizza ovens he could have heated it in but NO. The MICROWAVE. I could have done that here at the house. Okay, off my soap box.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
weekender_soap_box_lead_203x152.jpg

I went to an Italian place and ordered a piece of stuffed pizza with chicken parma. He put it on a paper plate and put it in the G.D. microwave. WTF. They have these two beutiful pizza ovens he could have heated it in but NO. The MICROWAVE. I could have done that here at the house. Okay, off my soap box.
Sooooo...When are ya goin' back?? :grin:

:-( They probably just assemble the pizza as well, as opposed to making it from scratch....WTF what ever happend to quality workmanship in anything? Make it cheap, make it fast, and it's all crap...Ok off my soap box I feel your pain Bill.....It's like the family owned resteraunts are a thing of the past, now it's all chains and the food is the same everywhere it sucks...

I just waiting for some engineer to come up with the microwave bbq pit.

Monkey Wards is now selling a bbq crock pot that claims to hold 3 racks of ribs.

Then there is that idiot on TLC that sticks little pieces of woods in a foil sack, pokes it 10 - 20 times, removes the grate and tosses it on a gass burner, closes the lid and smiles "we'll have real bbq in a couple of hours" refering to a 8 lb shoulder he stuck on the other side that has somekind of fuit laid on top of it.

The local greasy spoon would be out of business if their squad of microwaves went awol.

I yield the soap box

Chuckwagoncook said:
My wife and I went to a little pizza joint a few months ago, they did the same darn thing, we both ordered calzones, they took them outta the frig and put on a paper plate and popped em into the microwave. I so felt like asking for my money back right then and there. I didnt want nothing to do with it, but for the sake of not causing a scene(wife hates that) I ate it.

Lets just say we wont ever be going back to that place again. It used to be a really good NewYork pizzaria. Im guessing its changed hands or something.

Microwaved Calzones, who ever would have thought of that. If I wanted that I could have boughten Hot Pockets and nuked the crap at home..
I would have told them to forget it........

Back
Top Bottom