Fantasy football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Anyone else on the board into Fantasy Football? I picked up a couple of magazines this weekend. Cooking Q and planning my FF season with some adult beverages is about the perfect day…..

Larry we have a blast, Draft day is the best. We mainly have all local guys and we all get together and the amount of stuff that gets talked is astronimical. Second to the amount of adult bev consumed. We eat well to. I think I might do some Butts and ABTs for this years draft. After Xmass Draft day is my favorite day of the year. :grin:

brian j said:
i usually play online but i'm not that serious about it. we should do a league of people from this board and do an auto draft or something. i think the sh!t talking would be immense. :D

I'm in if anyone else is interested! The two seasons I've played it was the auto draft, worked good!

No offense, but the only thing I can think of that seems less interesting is pro basketball. You must really have to like pro football to take the time to run an imaginary team. I can see the eating and drinking beer part, but those are worthwhile pursuits in their own right. :bar:

Im in. I like college football more than pro, but if its football, im in!
And to all of you who dont like football, thats OK, I dont mind. I dont like pink ties so were even. :razz:

Go Cards!

Larry D. said:
No offense, but the only thing I can think of that seems less interesting is pro basketball. You must really have to like pro football to take the time to run an imaginary team. I can see the eating and drinking beer part, but those are worthwhile pursuits in their own right. :bar:

No offence taken Larry! Pro football is really the only sport I love and can be interested in. To each their own! BTW, I hate basketball!!! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
No offence taken Larry! Pro football is really the only sport I love and can be interested in. To each their own! BTW, I hate basketball!!! 8-[
How can you hate basketball, when you live in Virginia, the home of Ralph Sampson and all those championships his teams won? (Oh, that's right... they didn't win any, did they?) :winkie:

Larry D. said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2co8cu6e]

How can you hate basketball, when you live in Virginia, the home of Ralph Sampson and all those championships his teams won? (Oh, that's right... they didn't win any, did they?) :winkie:[/quote:2co8cu6e]

LOL!! Who?? If you mention Lefty, I'd know who you spoke of................

All Redskins, Eagles, Giants, Browns, and Colt's fans participate in "fantasy" football every year.

T.O.'s gonna be takin to da house baby!!! I actually hate him...lol.

No offense guys(except for Cleveland fans). Just a little pre-camp ruffling of the feathers. The Boys are 5 to 1 odds in some Vegas houses to make it #6 this year. It's a long year.

Back
Top Bottom