Tough Job

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
You know, I'd not like to be a moderator on one of these things. It seems that you can go two routes:

1) just kind of let it flow and , unless it gets rediculous, stay out, or just kind of remind everyone where they are and accept that, if this isn't going to be fun, people are going to leave.

2) Be a fascist and don't allow people to be adults.

You have got to be careful that you don't become too politically correct and morph into what you were trying to get away from in the first place."We have met the enemy, and he is us"-Pogo
I think that it is going pretty good here though. Still havin fun. Woodman

yeah still fun, some borders get pushed but not really broken. Good info, too.

I wouldn't want to be a mod, but I will say, there is some seriously funny stuff post here! :badgrin:

The info you get here (and the other site) is fantastic! There are times it gets pushed to the limit, but our moderaters are doing a good job. But I think somebody erased a post from me here! As a matter of fact, it was 2.

I got one of them, Nick..Was a mistake on my part..I told you about it, right?

Hey Finnster, listen real hard, do you hear that noise...listen....do you hear it....it's Greg patting himself on the back. :smt043 :smt044 :smt046

Dictionary.com
3 entries found for coc.

Main Entry: COC
Function: abbreviation
cathodal opening contraction

Source: Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

coc

COC: in Acronym Finder

Source: Acronym Finder, © 1988-2004 Mountain Data Systems

coc

COC: in CancerWEB's On-line Medical Dictionary

Source: On-line Medical Dictionary, © 1997-98 Academic Medical Publishing & CancerWEB

Back
Top Bottom