What does your pit look like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DATsBBQ

Head Chef
How's this for an idea? I seem to have too much time on my hands and everyone should have a pic of thier pit.

Send a picture of your pit to nospam@ncre.biz along with your User Name, your pit's name (if any) and your town and I'll post them at http://www.ncre.biz/bbq4u/memberpits.html .

Hey, a note saying it's ok to post them would be nice :grin:

I reserve the right not to post pics if they somehow violate my sense of what's right and what's wrong. (perhaps I should be a moderator? 8-[ )

Anyway, let's have some fun.

It appears that you know what you're doing when it comes to posting pictures on the internet....why don't we run with that for awhile and see how it goes. [-o< :grin:

Sounds good. I have a huge (in the gigabytes) amount of available storage that other wise I probally never use. Instead of lowering my hosting fees, they just keep increasing the data storage size.

This page is essentially a child web of NCRE.biz. If you look for a link from the home page of the main website to the BBQ4U pit pics you won't find one so you must use the aforementioned link.
DATsBBQ

You should be more specific...

Just pictures of BBQ PITS. With this group, you're liable to get photos of hairy underarms. :badgrin:

I hope that was covered when I said "I reserve the right not to post pics if they somehow violate my sense of what's right and what's wrong". Harry arm pits would fall into that catagory. :grin:
DATsBBQ
Larry, you pit has been posted.

Thanks to everyone for sending a pic of thier pits. Have 14 woodburners :D and 2 gassers so far. :eek:

Keep sending the pics and I'll keep posting them.
DATsBBQ

Permenant link is fine with me. Right now there's a whole bunch of WSMs. Guess no one is proud enough of their R2D2s to send a pic... . Like gramps used to say, "all things with time". [-o<
Dave

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Thanks for posting the pit pics DAT. Maybe Greg can put a pemanent link some where? GREG?
What's he gonna get rid of this time?? :eek:

The Joker said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":293yaahg]Thanks for posting the pit pics DAT. Maybe Greg can put a pemanent link some where? GREG?
What's he gonna get rid of this time?? :eek:[/quote:293yaahg]

General Barbecue? :)

Update:
Thanks to every one who has sent a picture of thier pit :D . Currently there are:
1 Kettle
1 Ciramic
2 Gassers
5 WSM
9 Offsets.
Keep those pictures coming!
Dave

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom