pork loin chops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man those are thick :eek:
Would it be wrong to eat a pork chop at 8 in the morning?
I am now hungry =P~

Finney said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
=P~ Dude, now that would make a great anything butt :!: . Great job Brian.

But... Isn't it "Anything Butt".................... PORK? :)

Bill thinks pork chops come from moths. I know cause he told me that's where the butterflied pork chops come from. 8-[ [/list]

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":vpnhbo5c]=P~ Dude, now that would make a great anything butt :!: . Great job Brian.

Bill thinks pork chops come from moths. I know cause he told me that's where the butterflied pork chops come from. 8-[ [/list][/quote:vpnhbo5c]

And you think I need a straight jacket.

Anything butt can be pork, chicken, beef, or any other meat. It just can't be butt or sholder, pork ribs or chicken in the KCBS turn in style. For example, you can use "pork" loin or "beef" tri tip, or "chicken" fajitas.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2tjfi8dh]
Finney said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2tjfi8dh]=P~ Dude, now that would make a great anything butt :!: . Great job Brian.

Bill thinks pork chops come from moths. I know cause he told me that's where the butterflied pork chops come from. 8-[ [/quote:2tjfi8dh]

Anything butt can be pork, chicken, beef, or any other meat. It just can't be butt or sholder, pork ribs or chicken in the KCBS turn in style. For example, you can use "pork" loin or "beef" tri tip, or "chicken" fajitas.[/quote:2tjfi8dh]

What about brined, foiled moth wings? Just a thought! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":yu0bls2h][quote="Larry Wolfe":yu0bls2h]
Finney said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":yu0bls2h]=P~ Dude, now that would make a great anything butt :!: . Great job Brian.

Bill thinks pork chops come from moths. I know cause he told me that's where the butterflied pork chops come from. 8-[ [/quote:yu0bls2h]

Anything butt can be pork, chicken, beef, or any other meat. It just can't be butt or sholder, pork ribs or chicken in the KCBS turn in style. For example, you can use "pork" loin or "beef" tri tip, or "chicken" fajitas.[/quote:yu0bls2h]

What about brined, foiled moth wings? Just a thought! 8-[[/quote:yu0bls2h]

When you brine them, the dust comes off the wings and then there goes the rub! #-o

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2watgxcg][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2watgxcg][quote="Larry Wolfe":2watgxcg]
Finney said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2watgxcg]=P~ Dude, now that would make a great anything butt :!: . Great job Brian.

Bill thinks pork chops come from moths. I know cause he told me that's where the butterflied pork chops come from. 8-[ [/quote:2watgxcg]

Anything butt can be pork, chicken, beef, or any other meat. It just can't be butt or sholder, pork ribs or chicken in the KCBS turn in style. For example, you can use "pork" loin or "beef" tri tip, or "chicken" fajitas.[/quote:2watgxcg]

What about brined, foiled moth wings? Just a thought! 8-[[/quote:2watgxcg]

When you brine them, the dust comes off the wings and then there goes the rub! #-o[/quote:2watgxcg]

Good point Nick! :badgrin:

Back
Top Bottom