Ddogs Rub on shishkabobs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
I had some sirloin steak in the freezer that I marinated in Italian dressing and a good helping of ddog rub. Put them on metal skewers with a green peper and onion and grilled them up with a foil pack of red taters and onion with a healthy sprinkle of ddog rub.

Man, that was the best review I have gotten from the wife on steak. She is a chicken person but she loved them kabobs. I reserve the right to retract my statement that it is too fine. It is great rub Dog. Don’t change a thing.

Sorry boys, no pics. Spent the grilling time on the phone getting a replacement cell phone. One hour and fifteen minutes later, the phone is being delivered.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I had some sirloin steak in the freezer that I marinated in Italian dressing and a good helping of ddog rub. Put them on metal skewers with a green peper and onion and grilled them up with a foil pack of red taters and onion with a healthy sprinkle of ddog rub.

Man, that was the best review I have gotten from the wife on steak. She is a chicken person but she loved them kabobs. I reserve the right to retract my statement that it is too fine. It is great rub Dog. Don’t change a thing.

Sorry boys, no pics. Spent the grilling time on the phone getting a replacement cell phone. One hour and fifteen minutes later, the phone is being delivered.

I am glad that you and your wife liked the rub. I was getting worried that you were not going to try it. Thanks for your feedback! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom