Better Than BJ's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
I have a account at www.willpoultry.com now so any of you local guys need any thing, Let me know. Wholesale prices. I can add it on to my order, Then you can pick it up at my place. If you have a big gig coming up or just want to stock the deep freezer. Baby backs are on sale next month for $1.99 a pound, 30 pound case. Hump lump is cheap also. (not as cheap as wittdog get's it) :grin:

dang, wish I lived near you. I've got a friend that runs Prestige Farms
here..they sell chicken to resaurants and it's the freshest best chicken
I've ever found. But it's chicken only. Get my butts from Sams,
and whole hogs at a little place in Conway.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I have a account at www.willpoultry.com now so any of you local guys need any thing, Let me know. Wholesale prices. I can add it on to my order, Then you can pick it up at my place. If you have a big gig coming up or just want to stock the deep freezer. Baby backs are on sale next month for $1.99 a pound, 30 pound case. Hump lump is cheap also. (not as cheap as wittdog get's it) :grin:

Maybe Some of us non catering types could get together and split a case of ribs? I don’t’ have much in the way of freezer space. What do you say John and Bill?

wittdog said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:

Maybe Some of us non catering types could get together and split a case of ribs? I don’t’ have much in the way of freezer space. What do you say John and Bill?
I'll store it for ya! :grin: :grin: Where are you getting your hump lump Dave? Pigs makes it sound like you're getting it free... 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom