WEZV is now online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
at www.wezv.com

You can relax the light and easy way while you waste thousands of hours scouring internet message boards...course I won't be back on the air till 6 am eastern tomorrow, but at that point you can enjoy the sultry velvety tones of ..Captain Morgan!

I'm afraid I'll fall in love with his deep melodic tones and begin stalking him :smt100 :ack:

Well, I listened from 7:00 to 7:30 and, it appears that the rain in Myrtle is a big story today! But, that Cap'n .....he's dreamy!! It's true because after 5 minutes of The Fifth Dimension and Tony Bennet, I fell asleep!! :LOL: Woodrow

Moon River, Don't Go Breakin' My Heart (Instrumental), Til There Was You, FINALLY, I heard ya Cap'n, quick weather update, Carolina Opry Ticket giveaway.... :smt068 I've loaded my weapon and I'm heading to the local McDonald's, it's always pretty busy this time of morning :help:

plus he's got that little southern accent thing going, which is so attractive to us northern boys up here. :smt046

Well, I enjoyed the part of the show I heard this morning! :cool: I like the format.

Susan Z said:
Seemed so much nicer than calling him a "puker" the way radio gods Don and Mike woulda'.....!

Larry, is yer wifey gonna' check that Target?

Susan, she did and they don't have them either!

Back
Top Bottom