Okay, a few ABT's also

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
But I swear this is the last!

My son and his girlfriend were rushing out the door last night to have dinner with her parents. I made them each take an ABT with them. They weren't 10 seconds down the road when they called and said how much they enjoyed it. I then gave her a few to take home today and her parents called and loved them and wanted to know what was in them. I'll never tell!

I heard Food TV recently contacted Nick. They're interested in doing a new gourmet grilling show called "Romano Meets Grill". It's a story about a retired Mason who becomes a Gourmet Griller through knowledge gained on the website, www.BBQ-4-U.com . He got the "Romano" nickname from his below the Mason Dixon Line BBQ friends due to his "Yankee accent". Season premier is Saturday at 8pm.

Larry Wolfe said:
I heard Food TV recently contacted Nick. They're interested in doing a new gourmet grilling show called "Romano Meets Grill". It's a story about a retired Mason who becomes a Gourmet Griller through knowledge gained on the website, www.BBQ-4-U.com . He got the "Romano" nickname from his below the Mason Dixon Line BBQ friends due to his "Yankee accent". Season premier is Saturday at 8pm.

6.gif

4.gif

4.gif

Back
Top Bottom