rainy weather sirlion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brian j said:
[quote="The Joker":8jwqve0u]How did you get those grill marks on that flat surface?
uhhh, it ain't flat.[/quote:8jwqve0u]
No, but it doesn't have the type of surface that would make those fine lined grill marks, at least from what the pic shows..

I've always wanted one of those grill pans! Steak looked great Brian! Gotta love da sirloin! 8-[

I must be missing something. The bars that would make the grill marks "look to me" to be much wider than the grill marks on the steak. Steak looks great and I'd love to have one of those pans myself! Must need new glasses...

Finney said:
ScottyDaQ said:
I like mine that has a griddle on one side, and the grill on the other.....the big kind that takes up two burners.
That's what I've got. The Lodge "Pro Grid Iron Griddle" (#LPG13).
The griddle side works great for cooking breakfast on the kettle.

No better way to make bacon that that griddle ... even on the stove.

The Joker said:
I must be missing something. The bars that would make the grill marks "look to me" to be much wider than the grill marks on the steak. Steak looks great and I'd love to have one of those pans myself! Must need new glasses...

The tops of the bars are thin. They're triangle shaped when looking at it from the side.

ScottyDaQ said:
The tops of the bars are thin. They're triangle shaped when looking at it from the side.
They are? :eek:

Well, bottom line is, steak looks great!

img1248a4gb.jpg

The Joker said:
ScottyDaQ said:

You must be having one of them there tropical delusions.
They looks plenty pointy to me. Although, this is a different model....same principal

The Joker said:
ScottyDaQ said:

img1248a4gb.jpg
it is quite the optical illusion!
I could only see the point on the one at the very top of the pic, otherwise I suspected they were painted on with Molasses :eek:

Green Hornet said:
[quote="The Joker":3r6y16pr]
ScottyDaQ said:

it is quite the optical illusion!
I could only see the point on the one at the very top of the pic, otherwise I suspected they were painted on with Molasses :eek:[/quote:3r6y16pr]

I guess you non believers will just had to see one in person. 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom