HI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WalterSC

Head Chef
Well folks for those that felt I slighted anyone the last few days sorry bout that , ,y mind has been on my father. For the last 3 days he has been in Intensive Care Heart unit at Providence Hispital in Columbia under going heart surgery , I am not my usual fun self right now I am scared and worried he is 86 years old and a World War 2 Veteran . He is quite simply the greatest Dad any son could hope to ever have.

Cappy I know I said I would be with ya at the cook off this weekend I hate to do it but I simply cant be there , I need to stay close to home. If yall could keep Walter E. Brooker in yalls thiughts and prayers , and down a few cold ones in his name it will help , no doubt about that.

He did make me come home to do that roast and I do have pics they are forth coming as soon as I get to it, that man loves a goiod BBQ , well I am off for some sleep didnt get a whole lot these past few days.

:-(

Walter your father will be in the Wolfe's prayers tonight buddy! You hang in there and stay strong for him! We can wait for the pic's of the Q, just be there for your father now, that's what's important.

I pray the Lord will bring peace and strength to you and your Dad and entire family during this time. My prayers will be with you and your Dad. I truly thank your Dad for the service he has given his country as a WWII veteran. =D>

Cliff H. said:
Trying times bring family close together. God Bless.

And thats what I think of all yall here, FAMILY!!!!
Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers , our small town family Dr just made a house call and gave me something tohelpme sleep.

Back
Top Bottom