New equipment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nwmud said:
I had a problem with my Kenmore 3 burner grill. it warped in the middle and would no longer hold the heat deflectors in place. AFTER a HUGE problem getting a tech out (for less than 5 minutes) and a bunch a calls to customer service, being lied to and irritated beyond belief...
I called the store directly, worked with the assistant manager, she got a tech out and he confirmed the BBQ was bad. they gave me a full refund towards any grill they carried.

I ended up with a WEBER Genesis Gold C.
3 burners and a side burner. lots of 304 stainless parts.
this grill rocks.

Ritch - now a very happy camper

Sounds like you made out like a bandit!! For one time I'm glad to see someones troubles worked out for them!!! The Weber you ended up with is far better than the Kenmore!! =D>

That is indeed one beautiful grill!! You should be proud! Now start posting some pics of those ribs!!! 8-[

The Joker said:
What did I miss? :-k

I was referring to his pic he posted from Weber. Whether it's his or Weber's it's still a beautiful grill, right? 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":3dpeadcx]What did I miss? :-k

I was referring to his pic he posted from Weber. Whether it's his or Weber's it's still a beautiful grill, right? 8-[[/quote:3dpeadcx]
:eek: the 1st time I read it, I thought you said g i r l :)

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":205rzlnq][quote="The Joker":205rzlnq]What did I miss? :-k

I was referring to his pic he posted from Weber. Whether it's his or Weber's it's still a beautiful grill, right? 8-[[/quote:205rzlnq]
:eek: the 1st time I read it, I thought you said g i r l :)[/quote:205rzlnq]

:ack: :faint:

Ritch thanks for sharing the pics! Those ribs looked great!! Was that corn on the cob in the foil?

nwmud, I have the old version of that grill. Somewhere around 14 - 15 years old. Still have the same burners, last year I replaced the flvorizer bars for the first time. Replaced the ignitor once. Grates 2 times. That grill will last a long time! Enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom