CHAMPION O' QUE'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
I have totally forgotten about the post counts!
Now that I have reached the 1000 mark, I realize I still have alot to learn!
Our fearless leader told me a while back that the post count doesn't mean everything!
This I believe, the brisket I made friday my daughter could have used for sidewalk-chaulk!
I'm glad that some of you guy's take the time to teach the "New at Q'" guys how to do it.
Thank you and smoke on brother's!
Puff

Puff said:
I have totally forgotten about the post counts!
Now that I have reached the 1000 mark, I realize I still have alot to learn!
Our fearless leader told me a while back that the post count doesn't mean everything!
This I believe, the brisket I made friday my daughter could have used for sidewalk-chaulk!
I'm glad that some of you guy's take the time to teach the "New at Q'" guys how to do it.
Thank you and smoke on brother's!
Puff

With a Champion of Q title, we figured you shouldn't need anymore advise. From now on mister, your on your own! :grin:

Welcome to the Club House Puff. Please get your slippers and robe from the girl in the front and meet us in the east wing for a cognac and cigar.

Champion of Q and you don’t know how to make gravy? :grin: I guess when you figure out how to keep the cheese lit you will be a BBQ Deity? :grin: Congrats of the 1000 post mark. =D> I two would like to thank everyone for the help. I guess you can teach and old dog new tricks.

wittdog said:
Champion of Q and you don’t know how to make gravy? :grin: I guess when you figure out how to keep the cheese lit you will be a BBQ Deity? :grin: Congrats of the 1000 post mark. =D> I two would like to thank everyone for the help. I guess you can teach and old dog new tricks.
He's a "Champion of Q", not a "Champion of Gravy" LOL

:bow: :bow:
Thanks alot guys I have learned alot. I'm sure i'll learn alot more =D>

#-o Cappy, should I get my robe & slippers before or after the wedgie :eek:

Greg Rempe said:
Just remember that post counts don't ALWAYS correlate with BBQ knowledge!! :eek: :!:

You are correct sir!
I just happened to look up and to the left :!:
I haven't looked there for a while :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom