Hot Rod Mower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
After seeing some of the custom smoke rigs I thought you guys would get a kick out of my custom mower. Here are a couple of pics.

Murray did not do the graphics. My buddy from work came over and taped it off and hit it with spray paint cans. It took him about 2 hrs, I have pics of the work in progress. As far as how fast it goes....... It will pop a wheele and with those flames it looks fast just standing still. When I tell my wife whatever my latest idea is she just smiles, shakes her head and says "If that's what you want to do". She gets worried when I say I was talking to the guys at work..............

wittdog said:
Murray did not do the graphics. My buddy from work came over and taped it off and hit it with spray paint cans. It took him about 2 hrs, I have pics of the work in progress. As far as how fast it goes....... It will pop a wheele and with those flames it looks fast just standing still. When I tell my wife whatever my latest idea is she just smiles, shakes her head and says "If that's what you want to do". She gets worried when I say I was talking to the guys at work..............
I can relate to that...my wife calls me her "wonder man" she says cuz she wonders what I am doing next :!:
They have a brand of mower her called "Dixie Chopper" ya sit on top and run it with levers on the side. No sterring wheel. Pro grade stuff. 30mph or better. and spin around stationary. :eek: The lawn services can cut a yard in 10 mins. Darn things go for about 10K new.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom