Dinner Tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I used my newest favorite grill the 1TG...did a beef eye round...seared on all sides for 2 minutes then indirect till it got to 150* internal...added quartered yukon gold potatos at 95* internal that were tossed in EVOO, S&P and rosemary and then did 3 portabellos marinated in Balsamic to finish...Had a nice Chilean red with the beef!!

Sorry, no pics this time!! :)

Greg Rempe said:
I used my newest favorite grill the 1TG...did a beef eye round...seared on all sides for 2 minutes then indirect till it got to 150* internal...added quartered yukon gold potatos at 95* internal that were tossed in EVOO, S&P and rosemary and then did 3 portabellos marinated in Balsamic to finish...Had a nice Chilean red with the beef!!

That's just a shame! Finney was right about you! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":h5g5r3b7]I used my newest favorite grill the 1TG...did a beef eye round...seared on all sides for 2 minutes then indirect till it got to 150* internal...added quartered yukon gold potatos at 95* internal that were tossed in EVOO, S&P and rosemary and then did 3 portabellos marinated in Balsamic to finish...Had a nice Chilean red with the beef!!

That's just a shame! Finney was right about you! :eek:[/quote:h5g5r3b7]
I told ya. :)

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":36ij1mxh]I used my newest favorite grill the 1TG...did a beef eye round...seared on all sides for 2 minutes then indirect till it got to 150* internal...added quartered yukon gold potatos at 95* internal that were tossed in EVOO, S&P and rosemary and then did 3 portabellos marinated in Balsamic to finish...Had a nice Chilean red with the beef!!

That's just a shame! Finney was right about you! :eek:
I told ya. :)[/quote:36ij1mxh]

I just couldn't believe it! :eek:

Is the stuff about Jim true too? #-o

Becky bought it at BJ'S...was marinated in peppercorn and garilc...it was ok but nothing great in the flavor section...london broil is MUCH better!!!!

Greg Rempe said:
Becky bought it at BJ'S...was marinated in peppercorn and garilc...it was ok but nothing great in the flavor section...london broil is MUCH better!!!!

I hate that London Broil has suddenly become a cut of meat. And it isn't even the cut that London Broil traditionally was made with. #-o #-o #-o

I did one last week for my brother...cooked mid-rare and thinly sliced...it was really good...served with a nice big Cab! Really. it was good stuff! =D>

Greg Rempe said:
I did one last week for my brother...cooked mid-rare and thinly sliced...it was really good...served with a nice big Cab! Really. it was good stuff! =D>
Okay i'll say something, London Broil is awesome, if you marinate it :!:
Grilled med. rare, sliced thin =P~
Man am I hungry =P~

Greg Rempe said:

BTW, Greg, what was so important that you couldn't post a few pics for the boys? (and girls....sorry)

Trader Joes. I also heard that Resturant Depot carries them. I have to take a ride over there and see. I also need a couple of briskets, which thay have there also.

Back
Top Bottom