BBQ, and bikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
We all cook, and most of us are pretty damn good at it =D> . But does anybody out there ride a motorcycle? :bar: Let me know what ya' ride :!: . Bbq and bikes, it doesn't get more american than that :!:

Greg Rempe said:
I'm not allowed! I did own a Harry Larry turbo Mongoose BMX bike when I was a kid! :(
:lmao: I meant bikes that have actual motors on them :lmao: . That was a good one.Man a mongoose we must be right around the same age, I had one too :!: Break the rules :!: . You can do it , there isn't anything in the world like it :!: . Except for bbq of course. :wwnn:

GlennR said:
I had a Honda Nighthawk 750 but sold it to put a ring on my wife's finger. Hoping to get back on when I get some $. I like the Suzuki DL 1000 for some reason. It's Ugly in a very appealing way. If I bought American it would be a Buell CityX or used M2 Cyclone.

My wife always worried when I was on the Bike but with Kids now she get's sick at the thought. Safe rider or not, the other knuckleheads can kill you before you know what happened.

Enjoy your rides and be safe! :D
I hear ya' , It's always the other guy ya' gotta' look out for. :!:

I've got a Schwinn. There about as safe as could possibley be!

9.gif

Here's my ride!! Ain't she sweet! Careful riding those bikes or you may get one of these too!

Larry Wolfe said:
Here's my ride!! Ain't she sweet! Careful riding those bikes or you may get one of these too!

:lmao: That is one sweet ride :!:, how fast does it go? Pretty quick down hill huh :!: I'll be careful, i hope i don't need one because of somebody that didn't see me :sniffle: :eek:uch: Greg might be interested in one of those models. :wwnn:

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:

:lmao: That is one sweet ride :!:, how fast does it go? Pretty quick down hill huh :!: I'll be careful, i hope i don't need one because of somebody that didn't see me :sniffle: :eek:uch: Greg might be interested in one of those models. :wwnn:

I'm serious, that's my ride!! It'll go as fast as you can push it!!

Finney said:
Way to make Puff feel like dawg shit. =D>

It's okay Puff. Larry's not handicaped... he's Lazy. 8-[
I was just outside chekin' the ribs, =P~ Feelin' pretty bad about what i said :-( . Then i remembered i saw a pic of larry with his kid, he wasn't in no frikin' wheelchair :!: [-X. Hey larry i got a real big hill by my house, let's give her a run :lmao: . You know i got a red headed step child that's in one of those chairs :-( , i don't think he would find it very funny [-X

Puff said:
Finney said:

I was just outside chekin' the ribs, =P~ Feelin' pretty bad about what i said :-( . Then i remembered i saw a pic of larry with his kid, he wasn't in no frikin' wheelchair :!: [-X. Hey larry i got a real big hill by my house, let's give her a run :lmao: . You know i got a red headed step child that's in one of those chairs :-( , i don't think he would find it very funny [-X

Now you're really going to feel like shit. #-o LOL

Puff said:
Finney said:

Puff don't listen to Finney, he's been known to make people think he was someone he wasn't!

Yes, I am in a chair and regardless of what Finney say I ain't lazy!

DO NOT FEEL BAD about making wheelchair jokes, I'm used to them!! LOL Just kidding! Seriously do not feel bad at all! I'll take that hill on anytime brother! Here's a pic of me just in case you don't believe me. Gimps can be part of a Championship BBQ Team!

****** Finney beat me to it!! Seriously, don't sweat it Puff! If you really honestly feel bad go HERE and make a purchase! Proceeds go towards my new ride! 8-[

Back
Top Bottom