She's "tentatively" gone. SOLD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
It's a sad day in the Wolfe household........ LuLu is unofficially sold. I had a guy come look at LuLu and he and his wife love her! He's bringing CASH tomorrow at 4:30 and hauling her away.

Congrat's Larry. What are you replacing Lulu with............. Big Bertha?

Fills us in on your plans so we can start tracking the new pit! :D

Finney said:
WalterSC said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
And I can't give a old pit away! Geeessshh :eek:

Give away did you say , what are the details on this , I would give it a nice home if ya wanna get rid of it. Can it be fixed , what kinda is it , got any pics, you can email em to me at WEB323SC@AOL.COM ??
I think Walter has a chubby. :)

LOL right now thats the only way I could afford one is some one that just wants to get rid of one, just got the hospital bil for my eye surgery, jeeze they want your first born at those prices!! 1800.00 for one eye!!

WalterSC said:
Finney said:
WalterSC said:
And I can't give a old pit away! Geeessshh :eek:

Give away did you say , what are the details on this , I would give it a nice home if ya wanna get rid of it. Can it be fixed , what kinda is it , got any pics, you can email em to me at WEB323SC@AOL.COM ??
I think Walter has a chubby. :)

LOL right now thats the only way I could afford one is some one that just wants to get rid of one, just got the hospital bil for my eye surgery, jeeze they want your first born at those prices!! 1800.00 for one eye!!

Sounds more like and arm & a leg for 1 eye!

Captain Morgan said:
Walter I think the pit is a little old, but works fine...you just have to pick it up...in New York.

From what I understand Chris had given it to someone as is for FREE. It had a flat and the person told Chris to change the flat or they wouldn't take it. Hell it's free for Christ's sake! I'd take it if I lived closer! You just can't make people happy nowadays!

Captain Morgan said:
Walter I think the pit is a little old, but works fine...you just have to pick it up...in New York.

Or have it shipped I could come up with that, heck the wife said it would be worth it if it made me happy , cause she knows she will reap the benefits!!! If it needs repairing I have friends in Denmark that can weld and do auto repair they can fix anything , they made thier own rigs for back yard Qin and family reunions.

It weighs about 1500 pounds. A truck with a lift gate aint gonna get it done. I'll send you some pics Walter if you still want it.

Hum I will have to get a tow package installed on my Saturn VUE , it is towable right might take me a few weeks to get that done , hospital bill which insurance didnt cover comes first , will probably have to do a road trip to get it will email ya when I got things together if thats ok , it would be cheaper than shipping I figure. Oh I still want it just have to work out how I am gonna get it back here thats all. I would love to see the pictures.

It weighs about 1500 pounds. A truck with a lift gate aint gonna get it done. I'll send you some pics Walter if you still want it.
I'd like to see the pics. 8-[

She's now officially SOLD! The guy came and dropped off $1600 and left without the pit!!!

Finney said:
That's great Larry. Take your time and figure out what you need to replace Lulu with.

Oh yeah Finney, it's gonna be a while!

Captain Morgan said:
SOLD but not gone! Get out there and smoke a brisket real quick!

No I'm gonna try to sell her again, hopefully this time the person will take it and I'll tell the original buyer it was stolen!

Back
Top Bottom