She's "tentatively" gone. SOLD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
Puff said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
It weighs about 1500 pounds. A truck with a lift gate aint gonna get it done. I'll send you some pics Walter if you still want it.
I'd like to see the pics. 8-[
Puff, they are posted in this here in General Discussion, under The Ugly Pit. 8-[
Looks beautiful to me :!:

Larry, the guy told you to ship it to his good friend Nick and he will settle up later with the shipping charges.
2.gif

Larry

I'm thinking you're gonna need some kind of counseling after the new guy picks up Lulu. You're gonna start jonesin' for large chuncks of smoked meat pretty darn quick. Also, I'm worried about Mrs. Larry and the little one during this period. Not to mention the folks at work are gonna get surly. Yes sir Larry, you're in for some tough times.

Griff

I'm believing that all the stress from the ordeal of having LuLu shipped from Houston finally hit Larry. Now I'm worried about depression in the youngest daughter. I can take care of the oldest one. :!: Hope you've got a backup plan in place. The start of Q season is just about here.

txpgapro said:
I'm believing that all the stress from the ordeal of having LuLu shipped from Houston finally hit Larry. Now I'm worried about depression in the youngest daughter. I can take care of the oldest one. :!: Hope you've got a backup plan in place. The start of Q season is just about here.

Yeah, you know he does! He has his microwave!

Nick Prochilo said:
txpgapro said:

Yeah, you know he does! He has his microwave!
And a Crockpot. #-o

Back
Top Bottom