Happy Valentine's Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allie

Sous Chef
Just wanted to remind you guys so you could make that last minute run to the store! ROFL!

Seriously, I wish you all a wonderful day with your special someone!

Yeah if anyone is in the dog house with their spouse you can go to www.vermontteddybear.com and spend a ridiculous amount on a freaking stuffed animal with a lifetime warranty. WTF.

I'm going to Bonefish Grill for dinner. I'll be dining on some Bang Bang Shrimp that Captain Morgan invented and has gotten me hooked on!

allie said:
Just wanted to remind you guys so you could make that last minute run to the store! ROFL!

Seriously, I wish you all a wonderful day with your special someone!

Got my wife a new puppy , we are gloing to dinner Sat iunstead of tonight , its going to be a MAD house out there tonight.

Re: reply

Big Ben's BBQ said:
For the first year since we have been together my wife made me go to a lingerie store and buy her a swanky outfit, god i hate going into those stores !!!!!!!!
It used to be (don't know any more) that the clerks in Victoria's Secret would try stuff on for you. It was great. That was before the store became all respectable. And now they hire girls that I wouldn't want to see in some of the stuff they sell.

Re: reply

Big Ben's BBQ said:
For the first year since we have been together my wife made me go to a lingerie store and buy her a swanky outfit, god i hate going into those stores !!!!!!!!

She make you try on a pair of them shorty-shorts?

Valnetines Poems

Roses are stupid,
Violets are silly.
Bend over Babe,
'Cause here comes my willy!

roses are red, pickles are green
i love your legs and whats between
i like your style i like your class
but most of all i like your ass

People get mushy and start acting queer
It is definitely the most annoying day of the year.

This day needs to get the hell over with and pass
Before I shove a dozen roses up Cupid's ass

I'll spend the day so drunk I can't speak
And wear all black for the rest of the week

Guys act all sweet, but it soon will fade
For all they are doing is trying to get laid

The arrow Cupid shot at me must not have hit
Because I think love is a crock of shit

So heres my story...what else can I say?
Love bites my ass...Fark Valentines Day!

Redneck's Valentine's Day Poem that'll touch your heart-

Roses are red,
or are they blue?
Hell I don't know
but i do like you.

I love you more
than my truck's tires.
Yer more useful than my
old rusty pliers.

You cook a good deer
and fry a good egg,
just wish you'd shave that
hair off your legs.

If you decide not to do it, Pumkin Face,
It's okay, I'll still feel the same,
I'll just keep on tellin my buddies,
yer up fer a part in Planet of the Apes.

Yer my pride and joys,
What a lady!
But hows come we do it
only when it's my payday?

When I ran over ya with my truck,
you didn't even say "ouch."
And you are so cute,
when you wipe your boogers under the couch.

I hope we stay together,
at least a couple more days-
cuz i'm really horney
and I want to get laid.

Mafia Valentine's Day Greetings

My love for you...
it came and went.
So your feet are now
in wet cement.

I'm here to fulfill
your fondest wishes
Now that your husband
sleeps with the fishes.

Lie down with me
It's my final offa,
Or you'll be lying
wit' Jimmy Hoffa.

I picked up this card
from a slim selection,
But that's all they offer
in witness protection.

those were beautiful.....
1.gif

Hey guys, my wife is the luckiest! I just installed a new flush valve on the toilet, replaced 3 burnt out bulbs and I'm cooking dinner for her after she comes home from school tonight, now really, who's better than me! #-o

Nick Prochilo said:
Hey guys, my wife is the luckiest! I just installed a new flush valve on the toilet, replaced 3 burnt out bulbs and I'm cooking dinner for her after she comes home from school tonight, now really, who's better than me! #-o

and this took you all day??? :eek:

Since it's Valentines Day and all, I wonder whatever happened to the "Sweetheart of the Forum?"...........SUSAN?

Bobberqer said:
Nick Prochilo said:

and this took you all day??? :eek:

Oh no Mr. Bob, I had to work today also. This I did at the end of the day.

Woodman said:
Since it's Valentines Day and all, I wonder whatever happened to the "Sweetheart of the Forum?"...........SUSAN?

well again, she just disappeared without any notice.....

reminds me of an old saying we have here in South Carolina...fool me once, shame on you......fool me....can't get fooled again.

Captain Morgan said:
Woodman said:

well again, she just disappeared without any notice.....

reminds me of an old saying we have here in South Carolina...fool me once, shame on you......fool me....can't get fooled again.
I thought that was a Texas saying. LOL

[

reminds me of an old saying we have here in South Carolina...fool me once, shame on you......fool me....can't get fooled again.[/quote]
I thought that was a Texas saying. LOL[/quote]

THEY STOLE IT FROM US , LOL!!!

[-X

Hey, not buying flowers isn't a big deal to me! I don't want flowers unless they're in a pot! I love a gift that lasts not something that will die within a week or be eaten!

Sounds like you guys treated your women very well! I'm proud of each and every one of you!

I just baked Les a chocolate cherry cake....easy! I also got him a nice card and some M&Ms....his favorite candy. Mine hasn't come yet because he's been working so many hours there's been no time for shopping. That truly doesn't bother me at all! I'd rather he be working so we can pay the bills than out spending money on me!

Oh yeah, I really loved those poems. That redneck one was pretty good!
LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom